Warranties & Returns
Orders can be cancelled up to 5 days prior to scheduled delivery or collection for a full refund. Orders cancelled within 5 days prior to scheduled delivery or collection may incur a small charge to cover any related order preparation and delivery costs already incurred. Please contact us should you wish to cancel your order.
It can take up to 5 working days to process a cancellation.
Custom-made and personalised orders can only be cancelled and refunded in full within 2 days of placing the order.
Returns and Exchanges
We hope that you will love your Teakunique furniture, but understand that occasionally it may not be right for you. Please contact us so we can help with any returns or exchange requests.
You can return your order to us in new and unused condition within 14 days of receipt of the good(s) for a full refund, excluding collection charges. Please store your furniture undercover until it is collected to protect it from the weathering process (changes to grain and colour), marks and stains.
You are responsible for covering the cost of returning items to us, however we are happy to assist with return arrangements.
It can take up to 5 working days to process a return.
Custom-made and personalised furniture orders cannot be returned or exchanged.
Whilst Teakunique garden furniture is made using the best teakwood available and to the highest standards, teak is a natural product and faults and defects occasionally occur. Normal changes in colour, grain movement, hairline cracks, and minor warping is to be expected and does not constitute a fault.
We guarantee to repair or replace teak furniture with structural, manufacturing or material defects that is not fit for its intended use within 10 years from the date of delivery. We reserve the right to decide whether the item should be repaired or replaced. The guarantee applies to the original owner and delivery address only. The guarantee does not apply to:
- Reasonable wear and tear expected as a result of the intended use of the product in a home setting.
- Furniture treated with varnishes, oils, or other artificial products, which deplete the natural oils and weakens the teak furniture.
- Furniture placed on an uneven surface, which may have led to furniture warping or create issues with moving parts.
- Furniture that has not been looked after as per our teak care guide.
- Furniture that has been placed in heated buildings or near outdoor heaters.
- Furniture that has been covered with non-breathable covers.
- Tables that have been assembled or reassembled by you or a third party.
- Parasols and related items not manufactured by Teakunique.
- Cushions and soft furnishings.
- Sale or discounted items.
- Furniture purchased prior to 1st January 2017 before the change in company ownership and producers.
If you believe your faulty furniture meets the above guarantee terms, please contact us so we can help. We will arrange and cover the cost of any return and replacement delivery charges.